Abtec - Working with Charities
Abtec Network Systems are actively developing a charities portfolio and are currently working with:
- Citizens Advice Bureau – offering advice and assistance
- Operation Mobilisation – working with communities abroad
- GBA Ships - serving others through ocean-going ships
- Langham Partnership - helping churches be equipped for mission.
- Thomas Pocklington Trust – working with those who are blind or have sight loss
- Giveall2charity - new online donations platform
And in the care sector
- Christchurch Court – Specialised Care and Supported Living for People Recovering from an Acquired Brain Injury
Working with multiple charities gives Abtec valuable insight into the particular customer needs of such organisations. The services delivered to date include:
- Internet Services
- Call Plans
- Telephone Systems
Abtec are able to offer the full range of IT and communication services and look forward to increasing their customer base in this area.
“I was very pleased to choose Abtec as our communications supplier for our recent project. Communications are such an important aspect of any business and especially for new projects, it’s important to get it right first time; there is no second chance. With this in mind, and having been luckily enough to meet with the Abtec team at their offices where I could see first hand how your communications system should be set up, it was obvious that I needed to get the Abtec team on board with Christchurch Court.
As well as being given the opportunity to see money saving technology in place and working within a business environment. I was also very interested in the fact Abtec can provide IT, Telecoms, heating and venting which makes managing the systems a whole lot easier. I am now working with Abtec on other projects and looking to move more of our FM business to them.”
Guy Slack, Operations and Business Systems Manager, Christchurch Court Limited